watercolour floral teacher planner




Last year I put my planner originally in the Happy Planner rings (I still use the happy planner dividers too) but I didn't like the ring system, so I switched to a 1-inch binder. I found that fairly bulky to carry around last year, so this year I've switched to a 1/2 inch binder (see side profile pic below) and am only going to put the relevant months in at a time and switch them out as it fills up.

All of my planners include multiple cover options as well, the one below is my favourite!



When printing my planners, you'll want to just print out the pages you want. I print double sided, month by month and then do the same with the lesson pages. If you need help printing, definitely message me and I'll do my best to help you out.

Now onto the inside! There are two of these 2-page spreads - one for important dates and one for long-range planning.



It includes a monthly plan page for each month, and a two page monthly spread that is undated so you can use it year after year. I believe you can buy monthly date stickers on Etsy or at Michaels if you are interested in that sort of thing. 

Each month has a different colour watercolour banner.


This is what the weekly lesson planning spread looks like. I print off 4-5 copies per month at a time to put in my planner. :)


It includes all the usual goodies to fill your binder with - checklists for subjects, stationary pages, field trip info, volunteer info, parent contact pages in multiple varieties, and more! There are also cover pages for your dividers for each section. For more pictures, check out the preview on TPT.





It is available for purchase here, along with my other planners:



All of my planner products are fully editable. They include a PDF version that looks exactly like these ones, and a Powerpoint file that you can edit all of the text to look as you wish. :) It also includes both letter sized (which I used) and A5 size.

As always, you can let me know if you have any feedback, questions or concerns on TPT, in the comments below, or via email @ aminimalistteacher@gmail.com

Happy planning!


No comments

Back to Top