how to: print custom pages for your happy planner


This summer I was shopping at Michaels and saw the most beautiful rose gold happy planner rings... and so I decided that this year I would use this system for my planner. :) I like the size of the classic happy planner - the big one is great because it is 8.5x11 size, but I just find it's so big and heavy. Fortunately, I found it was pretty easy to print my planner out and trim the pages to the right size.

The dimensions of the classic sized happy planner are 9.25 x 7 inches. To print, just scale the size to 81%. You can print double sized at this size as well, if your printer has that option. 


To cut it exactly to size, I then trimmed off 0.875 inches off the top and bottom (the short edges), and 0.75 inches off of the sides (the long edges). Using the ruler on the paper cutter really helped make this easy. :)

And there you have it! I love how my Seasonal, Editable, Watercolor Teacher Planner turned out in this. I can't wait to start planning for the new school year!





No comments

Back to Top