low prep behavioural management - for in person AND DISTANCE LEARNING!


I don't know about you, but I have seen so many fabulous ideas on Pinterest and TPT for reward positive student behaviour. A lot of them require a fair amount of prep work, and I'm really trying to cut down on the amount of my personal time that I devote to work. Enter WOW stickers. I had some Avery 02102 labels laying around, so I designed some motivational stickers to give to my kiddos to reinforce their positive behaviour. 


These labels are super versatile and I also use them to organize my classroom library. You can download a template from Avery's website and basically use them to organize anything you wish. :)

Note - since the labels are 3/4 inch, I'd recommend you print on the highest quality print setting to ensure the image is super clear and crisp. 

I currently have two varieties of WOW stickers available - Social Emotional and Academic. Click on the link to be directed to the product, where you can see a full preview and list of all the different stickers included.

Social Emotional WOW Stickers 
Academic WOW Stickers



Each product contains 6 varieties of sticker books (full and foldable half-page), and a sticker sheet for each individual sticker, and a full page with one of each sticker on it.  They also include DIGITAL stickers for use online - say, for example, with Google Slides. Simply drag the sticker onto a student's work.







One of the sticker book varieties has a space for you to write a little note for the student, but there are other varieties where they can stick them in themselves and set goals for how many stickers they would like to earn each month. :)




As always, if you have any feedback or would like something made a little bit more specific to your needs, email me at aminimalistteacher@gmail.com


WOW stickers growing bundle


No comments

Back to Top